Direct message the job poster from Coca-Cola CCI
Quality Assurance Engineer will assist National Quality Assurance Manager in compilation of data and follow up on implementation of findings in quality & audit reports.
- Compilation of QA and Environmental reports and records at head office
- Supporting plants in implementing quality systems ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 2200
- To lead Annual Sustainability Audit for Pakistan
- Supporting plants in implementing KORE requirements
- Statistical analysis of quality reports and report to NQAM
- Follow up on corrective action plan reporting of quality reports and Q & E audits
- Follow up on the WUR and EUR projects identification and implementation
- Day-to-day basis follow up on open issues relating to quality, environment, consumer complaints and audit findings, reputation, etc.
- Implementation of SAP-QM, Environmental KPIs in SAP-QM, SAP-DMR, ZSANIT
- MMIs data verification for BOMs (New & already existed)
- Assist plants for issue resolution related to SAP-QM
- Announced and surprise audits of the territories including Quality, Environment
- Assist Plants regarding any New Product Development (Quality Aspects)
- Prepare reports for meetings and management as necessary from time to time
- Liaison with PSQCA, Food Authorities and related regulatory bodies
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in basic sciences, Food Technology or Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge of ISO standards and experience in implementation and certification
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in Quality and Environment
This Post Has One Comment
Nice post i like it 100 %. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. Its always helpful to read through articles from other writers and use something from their web sites.