Forklift Driver (Material Handler) – $20/hr
- 612 Burton Boulevard, De Forest, Wisconsin
- Location: Wisconsin – DeForest DC
- Company: American Girl Brands, LLC
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
The Team: The Forklift Driver will be part of our Distribution Center in Deforest, WI.
American Girl is currently recruiting for Seasonal Material Handler (Forklift Driver) in our Warehouse. We offer a clean, safe work environment and competitive pay.
What Your Impact Will Be:
• Will be responsible for the storage and replenishment of finished product and supplies as required to meet daily shipping schedules
• Accurately complete required documentation on inventory transactions and safely operate various equipment used for the retrieval and storage of product.
What We’re Looking For:
• Strong math, reading and comprehension skills and attention to detail a must.
• Prior inventory or warehouse experience necessary.
• The ability to safely operate pallet jacks, forklifts, or ability to be trained and certified for safe operation of material handling equipment.
• Flexibility to multi-task within department, as well as assist in other areas as required by business needs.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer