Full Stack Developer
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
+ Work closely with clients, service manager, project managers and development team from all around the world (South Korea, China, Philippine, US and etc) to perform from define of the project to delivery
+ Monitor and implement preventive method on the system to minimize unexpected partial or full halt of service
+ Frontend development using Angular, Node JS
+ Backend development using Kotlin, Java and Jco
+ Keep the schedule for the development
+ Provide project/operation progress reports to project team, stakeholders, and management
+ Create aggregate project views and timelines for internal teams
+ Manage defect tracking, risks, and open action items by project.
+ Oversee site immersion process, configuration build out and coordinating test documentation where appropriate.
+ Work with Cloud Contact Center Operations Group to support CMR (change management request) process, release process and work assignments for weekly release.
+ Maintain an attitude of commitment and exhibit responsibility for the needs of team members and external customers.
+ UI development with global standard Visual IVR
Number of Years of Work Experience: 6
• 5+ years’ hands on experience for Frontend web development in using Angular and Node
• 5+ years’ hands on experience for Backend web development in Java
• 5+ years intermediate level Java/J2EE experience
• Hand-on experience with Amazon AWS
• Strong knowledge in database structure
• Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server Database experience
• Understanding of development process: development, testing, and deployment as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities
• Experience running and documenting effective meetings
• Attention to detail, and verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience using MS Excel to perform insightful analysis and MS PowerPoint to create presentations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to make an executive presentations and communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences
• 1+ years’ hands on experience for Backend web development in Kotlin is a big plus
• JWT, Spring framework, MongoDB, Redis, and other back-end web technologies
• Information Architecture design is a big plus
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience