Website Fisheries Development Board FDB
Fisheries Development Board FDB
Fisheries Development Board FDB Jobs 2022 – www.ats.org.pk
Through this page- https://careersborse.com our visitors can get detail of available Fisheries Development Board FDB Pakistan Jobs 2022. We get this career notice from the Daily Pakistani newspaper. Fisheries Development Board FDB Pakistan is looking for highly qualified, energetic, and experienced human resources to fill the vacant positions.
Latest New Fisheries Development Board FDB Pakistan Jobs October 2022 has been announce through advertisement the advertisement is looking highly experiences motivational person to Full fill these Department Positions according to Department Rules & Regulations. In these Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan the male or female Candidate Can Apply in these Jobs and can get these Jobs in Pakistan after Completion of Jobs Procedure.
These positions are requiring experienced professionals. Interested individuals who want to apply for these vacancies should read the post’s demands. The complete information of requisite experience, qualifications, age limitation, and job responsibilities are listed in the advertisement.
Overall, these vacancies are opening for Middle, Matriculation, and BSc/Bachelor’s Degree holders. Interested professionals must hold a degree in the desired post-related department and experience in related posts.
Currently, the reputed college is hiring applications from qualified, energetic, and committed female individuals for the posts of Lecturer – Female (Junior School) (BPS-17) and Khateeb.
Lecturer Female – Junior School:
- MSc in Mathematics/Physics
- Montessori Training holders will be preferred.
- Must have excellent spoken English skills.
- Teaching experience in boarding school/elementary-level classes would be preferred.
- Interest in co-curricular activities would be an advantage.
- Age Limit: 23 to 35 years.
- Matriculation with Dars E Nizami and 5 Years of Experience.
- Preference will be given to Hafiz E Quran and highly educated.
- Age Limit: 30 to 45 years.
- Assistant Director Coordination
How to Apply for these Jobs – Pakistan Jobs?
- Read the job details in image carefully.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.
- Candidates can download a Job Application Form apply online from the :-
- Candidates who want to apply through postal services should submit their applications To Manager F&A, Fisheries Development Bboard, Fisheries & Livestock Complex, Gate No. 2, NARC, Park Road, Islamabad – Pakistan.
- Applications sent through any procedure must be delivered to the department before.
For see Advertisement the further Detail Above
To apply for this job please visit www.ats.org.pk.