Manager IT / IS Audits
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to obtain, present, address and demonstrate appropriate audit evidence and objectives.
- Ability to perform under pressure and work independently to carry out the IT / IS audit activities.
- Skills of drafting the results of their audit work in accordance with department’s Audit methodology, regulatory requirements by using applicable IT systems and tools.
- Demonstrate knowledge of prevailing international IT/IS Systems and Security standards.
- Good understanding of infrastructure, Systems, Applications and network configurations.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.