Process Engineering Manager
- 601 RE Jones Rd, Butler, IN, United States
- Department: Engineering
As the Therma-Tru Process Engineering Manager you will have the opportunity to be a change agent and drive the continuous improvement efforts in the production processes of our industry leading fiberglass and steel entry door systems. You will lead data-driven safety, quality, and productivity teams using engineering methods. You will actively take part in root cause analysis, process documentation, and implementation of corrective actions to solve problems. You will work with and lead dynamic teams to prepare and implement capital improvement projects and drive the development of capable and robust products and processes.
- Supervise and lead engineers and technicians who design highly efficient processes, specify equipment and oversee the production process including safety, quality and performance.
- Coordinate cross functional technical and operational teams to meet goal driven KPI’s
- Develop technical staff for promotability
- Communicate requirements, cost estimates, budgets, and challenges clearly and cross-functionally
- Drive continuous improvement and safety activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 10 years manufacturing engineering experience
- 5 years’ experience leading technical teams
- Strong leadership experience managing CI team
- Advanced degree (engineering)
- Strong project management experience and application of engineering tools i.e. DFM, PFMEA, 6 Sigma
- Experience managing budgets and analyzing cash flow
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program plus generous PTO
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Charitable gift matching
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
- Culture committed to work life balance with flexible work options
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security (Fiberon/Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors/Larson/Solar Innovations) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.